-
April 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have done read and loved the AG Puzzles. They are so much fun. I am happy an adult like myself could get into doing these since they seem to be geared toward a family event more then a child's puzzle. I was a little upset that you can see the glow answers (a little harder in Kaya though) I though with all four of them I liked Kit's and Kaya's the best I think it might be that part of the puzzle answer also glows not just the answer. I won't get to detaled due to giving away the answers to anyone. One word though make your answer up BEFORE you do the puzzle otherwise you will see the answer before you finsh the puzzle. I like that also in the little booklet they have not only the answer but why it makes it even more fun.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks